At Airstream of Buffalo, we believe in offering the Very Best; Value, Quality and Selection of products.
Parts & Camping Stores:
Customers may return unused parts items for a refund, or exchange within 30 days. They must include a copy of the receipt along with the unused product and original packaging.
Deposits placed online for a RV are refundable within 24 hours of placing the deposit or upon failure to obtain financing at a lending source. Deposits placed online to reserve a RV are valid for 24 hours; after 24 hours, the RV status will be changed from reserved to available. Consumers are expected to have communication with the dealership within 24 hours to finalize the transaction. See Sales Manager for details.
Below are the guidelines to follow for any Return or Exchange here at Airstream of Buffalo for our Retail Associates:
- Retail Associates can approve returns or exchanges for $100.00 or less. Anything greater will have to be approved by a store manager.
- Cash refunds must be $80.00 or less. Any cash returns above $80.00 refunds must be processed with a corporate check.
- Any returns purchased with a check will generate a corporate issued Return Check. This Return check will take 10-14 business days to ensure funds have cleared on the original purchasing check written.
- Items returned that were purchased with a credit card must go back on the Original Credit Card that the purchase was made.
- All items returned must be resalable and unused.
- Electronics cannot be returned without management/ retail personal approval.
Customer Service Contact: 855.514.3410 Orchard Park, NY