Airstream RV Interstate 19SE Motor Home Class B - Diesel RVs For Sale
The Interstate 19SE Class B diesel coach by Airstream includes all the amenities of the Interstate 19 brand, but with a more minimalist mindset! You won't have to leave comforts of home behind since there are kitchen and bath features, along with versatile seating and sleeping space, plus ample storage for all your gear!
This coach will be a joy to drive since it sits on a durable Mercedes-Benz Sprinter van chassis, and the compact size means you can easily maneuver city streets or back country roads! There are 50+ best-in-class features that come standard and not as an upgrade, and the added safety features will give you peace of mind as you travel with loved ones. The interior is kid and pet friendly and the exterior has the perfect balance of automotive sophistication and motorhome flair!
Sometimes the best things in life come in simple, yet elegant packages, like the Interstate 19SE Class B diesel motorhome by Airstream!
Interstate 19SE Std. Model
Airstream Interstate 19SE Class B diesel motorhome Std. Model highlights: Two ... more about Interstate 19SE Std. Model
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 2 Length 19 ft 5 in Ext Width 6 ft 7 in Ext Height 9 ft 9 in Int Height 6 ft 2 in Interior Color Grey Elm Hitch Weight 5000 lbs GVWR 9050 lbs Dry Weight 7385 lbs Cargo Capacity 1664 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 18 gals Grey Water Capacity 16 gals Black Water Capacity 9 gals Furnace BTU 14300 btu Generator 2.5kW LPG Ultra Quiet with Auto Start Fuel Type Diesel Engine 3.0L V6 Turbo Diesel Chassis Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 2500 Horsepower 188 hp Fuel Capacity 24.5 gals Wheelbase 144 in Torque 325 ft-lb Refrigerator Type 12V Refrigerator Size 3.2 cu ft Cooktop Burners 2 Number of Awnings 1 LP Tank Capacity 8.2 gals Water Heater Type Truma Combi D AC BTU 13500 btu TV Info LED Widescreen Smart HDTV Awning Info Power Armless w/Auto-Retract and LED Lighting Gross Combined Weight 13930 lbs Shower Type Wet/Bath Shower Electrical Service 30 amp
Interstate 19SE Features:
Standard Features (2024)
- Active Blind Spot Assist
- Active Brake Assist
- Active Distance Assist - Distronic Plus
- Active Driver Attention Assist
- Active Lane Keeping Assist
- Active Rear Cross Traffic Assist
- E-Call Assist
- Front and Rear Parktronic Parking Assist
- High Beam Assist
- Multiple Safety Impact Air Bags
- Wet Wiper System
- 110V Outlet
- E1 Package (Optional)
- Exterior Shower with Hot & Cold Water
- Fog Lamps
- Heated Windshield
- Hidden Hitch Cover Rear Bumper
- LED Lighting - patio, service box locations, awning (adjustable), under carriage (adjustable)
- Locking Service Boxes
- LP Accessory Hook-up (Grill)
- Mercedes-Benz Aluminum Wheels
- Power Armless Awning with Auto-Retract
- Power Entry Step (sliding side door)
- Power Rear Screen
- Side Screen Door
- Vertical Sliding Screen Widow (Over Galley)
- Advanced Multifunctional Steering Wheel
- Custom Carpet Floor Mat
- Entry Door Lighting
- Front Bed System (Optional)
- In-Dash Maintenance Monitoring System
- In-Dash Wireless Cell Phone Charging
- MBUX Infotainment System (Mercedes-Benz User Experience) Touch Screen, Pinch, Zoom, Voice Recognition, Apple Carplay, Android Capability
- Overhead Map Lights
- Power Adjustable Heated Driver/Passenger Swivel Seats
- Privacy Shades
- Push Button Keyless Start
- Steering Wheel Paddle Shifters
- Tilt and Telescopic Leather Steering Wheel
- Adjustable LED Lighting
- Dupont Corian® Adjustable Swivel Table (1)
- Flush-Mount & Solid Shut Cabinets
- LED Widescreen SMART HDTV
- Marine Woven Synthetic Flooring
- Matte Finish Laminate Cabinetry
- Multi-Speed Roof Exhaust Fan with Rain Sensor
- Power Ottomans
- Power Rear Sofa Converts to Oversized Lay Flat Bed
- Power Window Shades
- Riveted Aluminum Porthole Door
- Signature Aluminum Ceiling & Trim
- USB Charging Ports
- Vinyl with Urethane Covering on Walls and Windows
- .7 Cu. Ft. Roof Locker Microwave
- Cooktop with Integrated Cover
- Corian® Galley Slide Out Shelf
- Dupont Corian® Countertop with Backsplash
- Sink with Integrated Cover
- Retractable Clothesline
- Riveted Aluminum Porthole Door
- Sink with Articulated Mirror
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability.
In 1931, Airstream began with Wally Byam’s dream: to build a travel trailer that would move like a stream of air, be light enough to be towed by a car, and create first-class accommodations anywhere.
Wally Byam introduced the first riveted aluminum, semi-monocoque Airstream – known as the Clipper – in 1936. He forever changed the world of travel and built a community of like-minded adventurers called Airstreamers. Today, the entire Airstream community keeps Wally’s spirit alive and well.
Airstream travel trailers and touring coaches aren’t built the fastest way. Not the easiest, either. That’s because they’re built with an obsessive attention to detail, and a willingness to choose the processes and materials that make the absolute best product – even if it’s a little harder, takes a little longer, and costs a little more to do. That’s the kind of quality that makes Airstreams last not just years but generations, and the kind we’re proud to put our name on.